Wed, 12 Apr|
Self Leadership Work Readiness Workshop (Open to Public)
If you have just started a new job and ready to ACCELERATE your career from the start! Learn the secret keys to success a strong Professional Brand but learning invaluable Self Leadership skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Time & Location
12 Apr, 09:00 SAST – 13 Apr, 16:00 SAST
Johannesburg, 22 Oxford Rd, Parktown, Johannesburg, 2193, South Africa
About the event
We are bringing our show stopper Corporate Work Readiness Course to the public. Take your career to the next level with this POWERFUL Workshop that includes Coaching.
This innovative Work Readiness Workshop will provide you with the VITAL tools, learnings and understanding to become a high performing professional in any industry! We UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL and develop your awareness of your own unqiue talent, strengths and power for long term career success...
If you feel stuck in navigating your first job, unsure of to communicate powerfully and not confident in your Professional ability - this course is for you!
"This course is absolutely perfect and brilliant! Keep on helping more young people. In our day and age I feel like this learning is needed" - Candice Britz, Intern trained at Discovery
Participants can expect to learn the following upon completion:
- Learn to navigate the workplace with ease, confidence and authenticity
- Understand and demonstrate professional behaviour
- Develop a sense of confidence and strong work ethic
- Learn invaluable Self Leadership skills getting you "future-ready"
- Manage energy, time and stress effectively
- Learn important team and people dynamics for greater growth in one's career
- Hone individual talent, strengths and abilities for improved performance
- Self-discipline and self-management
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Engage in curious thinking and a positive mindset
"Please continue being the light bearers for the youth, this is an awesome course and it really got me out of my comfort zone as an individual. Thank you so much." - Trevor Sephiri Intern trained at Hollard Insurance
- Personal Insights Discovery Assessment
- 2 Days physical training
- Virtual Coaching Sessions
- Matric Qualification is the entry for this Course
- Post Matric qualifications are advantageous
- Currently in first job/role - no more than 2 years work experience
"This a what we should be taught in school, I have a lot of things to unlearn, and a lot to appreciate about myself" -Thapelo Intern at FNB
Dates: 12 - 13 April 2023
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Venue: 22 Oxford Road, Parktown, Gauteng
Limited seats available. RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!